Dan 1788

Today I was in loading the water then suddenly the captain called me he said that Latha (a native dog) was following me so he sent me to go on a mission to faint that dog. Dogs were often used for hunting, a army worker was following me I asked if they might of belonged to the natives but he thought they just hanged around their because he really didn’t care about the natives possessions all he cared for is stealing them.

I called for Warani but I couldn’t see her I turned my back but then all of a sudden she jumped out of the tree. I typed to warn her but she thought it was a game. The men all shouted ‘good job dan’ or ‘well done dan’ yah something like that. We took the dog and shouted back. The captain said it was my responsibility but of course it was my responsibility.

All of a sudden there was a rock attack and of course they were back on their feet thinking it was a attack but it wasn’t it was warani on her own throwing rocks the captin came out and said something like what’s all the fuss or something like that.

One thought on “Dan 1788”

1. Hello Matthew I love the good language it is very descriptive and easy to read
    I think you need some more in-depth words of what happened anyway it was good and
    There was not much to say about your fixings.😀👍🏉